Tuesday, March 16, 2010

CSA woes...

Toddler tuesday is being preempted today, mostly because I have no uploaded any photos or video lately...

We just got word that a CSA is opening in our area. Well relatively close to our neighborhood, it would be a quick drive away, but no trains would be involved. BUT they don't have fruit share information yet. We also just got word that the waiting list we were on for another CSA has started to move and we are eligible for a share. This CSA group has fruit shares, but you have to purchase at least a half share of veggies in order to get a fruit share. This one is a train ride away...

I don't know what to do! My gut says go with the one that is local to us and hope that they have reasonable fruit prices, but I don't know if I am going to be shooting myself in the foot by doing so.
any thoughts?

1 comment:

Mary said...

That is a quandry...is there any way to get more information about the new one in your neighborhood? It's hard to make an educated guess, isn't it...