Monday, June 29, 2009

Stick a fork in me

I just had my 36 week check up- except that because they added an extra 2 weeks on to account for longer than usual cycles and a late first baby it was really a 34 week checkup. Confusing yes I know. But the good news is that my belly is measuring 37.5 centimeters (for those who don't know how big your belly is, is usually about how far along you are)....

I am 152 lbs today though, so I am officially a beached whale. There isn't even a lot of boob enhancement with this pregnancy so it just looks like I am smuggling a basketball around on my tree stump legs....

Contributing to the 152 lbs is the nightly Mr. Softee chocolate cone with sprinkles (the large cone, the waffle size I should add); We are financing Mr. Softee's children's education and last night he thanked us for it. I am not kidding, he gave us official Mr. Softee uniform tee-shirts. They are nice collared shirts with the logo on them. I'll post a picture when I get around to it....

So now more than ever, with the temperature creeping up in the humid way it does in NYC I am done with being pregnant in the summer. From now on I want only non summer births.

1 comment:

Mary said...

I love that the Mr. Softee guy gave you guys t-shirts. :-)

My mom had her first baby in the middle of a hot September...I think that had a lot to do with me & the younger brother being born in the spring instead. haha