Friday, October 3, 2008

Actual Child

My sister is in the process of waiting...she is waiting for a child. No she is not pregnant, she is adopting, but she is waiting for all the people who have to look her over to do so. I think this waiting process is interesting; is it supposed to mimic the anticipation and anxiety of a pregnancy? Give you more time to prepare yourself , your home, your family? I hope the wait isn't too long as my sister is looking to get a child between 2 and 3, and I think it would be awesome to have a child the same age as hers. I also hope the wait isn't too long because waiting sucks. Waiting to see what your child will look like, what their favorite foods will be, how their laugh will sound is hard enough when you know the baby is hanging out in your womb and it will take a few years to really get to know them; I can't even imagine waiting for a long time to be introduced to a fully formed human that will be my own

No comments: