Tuesday, April 1, 2008

to job or not to job...

I am currently interviewing at a number of places for an ass't teaching position...the first place I interviewed I loved on paper- they serve a disadvantaged population and believe in hands on education; and yet when I interviewed the vibe was very traditional testing based education. They asked me back for a second interview- the trial lesson portion. I just feel eh about the school now. I have other interviews set up for two other places, both of which I like; and I am holding out for my top choice to call me back...
So do I take the job if I am offered it at the school I only feel eh about? If I do will the frustration at the situation take away the joy? Will it be worth it to find fulltime childcare for the Babe if I hate the place I have to leave him for every morning? Do I just get cracking on number 2 and hold off working until I have school aged kids? Someone help me out please.....

No comments: