Thursday, March 6, 2008

documentation

I am in the midst of writing my IMP or independent master's project; but IMP makes it sound like a carefree little fairything that can do you no harm. This is the first in a series of documentation photos I will be putting in...Yes I am using my own child as a guinea pig, but I don't have access to many others right now.

I am writing an art curriculum guide for parents and caregivers of children aged 9 months to 2 years for use in home and daycare settings. I was frustrated with the lack of open ended art experiences available for kids this young, so ta-da creating my own


Here is the babe having the first of many fingerpainting experiences

Looks like mom is on the right track

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what kind of fingerpaints did you use and where did you get that high chair! I want one. My son's highchair sucks.
Please advise.
Best,
L

regina said...

L see the next post please!thanks for reading

Mary said...

Hot damn, I miss fingerpainting. haha

(That boy of yours is freakin' adorable. Love the hair!)