Monday, November 9, 2009

Knitting is supposed to be relaxing

Holy Moly Christmas is fast approaching and I have nothing to show for it! 
All I have finished out of that giant list of knitting is one measly bag (and it's not even totally finished).

I can't stop looking for new patterns is the problem. And all of my Christmas knitting ideas are being taken over by the search for the perfect thing to knit for my new niece. And that search is being taken over by the search for the perfect yarn with which to knit said perfect thing for my new niece.

I'm still committed to doing a handmade Christmas, I just don't know how much of it will be from my hands....Next year I start the Christmas knitting in august!

1 comment:

Mary said...

Oh, god, we're in the same boat. I have so many ideas for Christmas presents to make, but I can't seem to make the crucial jump from making lists to actually making the presents! haha