Friday, December 12, 2008

Christmas

This post was supposed to be full of holiday lights and the craziness that is my neighborhood during Christmas, but alas I don't know where the cord that connects the camera to the computer is....

I am almost finished with my shopping and card writing, once again I pledged to do only handmade stuff or books for gifts. A plan that is being foiled by my sister who wants an XD card for her camera. I suppose I can oblige... It is getting easier to find handmade stuff for the kids in my family Etsy.com has been handy and we had a craft fair at school so I am pretty much done.

Now all we need is a tree and house decor!

3 comments:

InventingLiz said...

So sorry to be screwing up your plans, I will pretend that the XD card was hand-crafted...

Mary said...

I can definitely attest to the awesomeness of the Etsy goodies that have come my way... :-)

Anonymous said...

Finally have a chance to catch up on your blog. Hope your holidays were good. I'm going to have to get to the Eric Carle museum. We'll have to make some sort of pilgrimage at some point.

Happy New Year!