Monday, April 28, 2008

Saddest thing I saw today

If I had a real computer I would do a series of posts that encompassed the things that make me the happiest and the things that make me the saddest each day, but alas I don't have the capacity to upload every night, but soon...

On Saturday the happiest thing I saw was the planting of trees all along Grand Street on the Lower East Side. I don't have a picture though.

Today I saw this:
A lone dodgeball banished onto the train tracks. Was some kid careless with their kick ball or were the trains playing? I had this image of some kid being bullied when I saw this on my way to school tonight, but now that school is over, my final paper for my last class ever handed in, I'd like to think the trains, or birds or squirrels were playing some sort of outlawed dodgeball.

1 comment:

Mary said...

Trains playing dodgeball would make a good children's book.