Wednesday, September 21, 2011

works in Progress

Well I've been busy working on all sorts of crafty things. I have sewed my first market bag.I think it is lovely even with some wonky stitching...It was simple too! But of course I forgot to take a picture of it before I sent it off to a friend....

I slowed down on knitting because I have been illish- lots of allergy sinus stuff and no knitting mojo. But my Shalom Sweater is almost done, I have one sleeve to complete then I can wear it. Of course I can't button it because of the belly but that's fine.

Canning is in high apple season. We picked a ton of apples but the boys ate them before I could sauce them! It's fine though because we now live in apple country. I may or may not be out in the middle of the night picking more apples off of trees that sit on various city owned properties around town....We sauced 6 pints of tomatoes and hopefully will be able to pick some more this weekend to make more. 6 pints will not see us through the winter....


and the most important work in progress is still making me sick and off food. HE (yes another BOY!!!) is measuring lower in weight than he should be at this point, but the doctors are not worried as of now. Maybe he will just take after my side of the family and be 'runty' as the hubby likes to say....

2 comments:

Keely said...

I am so excited for your growing family...and so envious of your ability to can food. There. I said it.

Mary said...

The baby-booty-on-the-sonogram-picture is super cute. :-)